The price is for BOTH rings.
These are the last of my silver rings that contain the Mercury Eats Gold Palaut from Kruba Tao of Chiang Mai, with one having a copper palaut and one a samlit. These Palaut represent the purity of the maker as he instills the piece with his own qualities while being produced, all through a process controlled by kata and the Wicha for this originates in Burma.
This is an amalgam of mercury and copper which is legendary for pulling luck to the bearer, and I have put in a ring in the traditional way because it is important that is can be touched for the direct transfer of power. These Palaut also like to eat gold, which can be done by wrapping gold leaf around it as it boosts its power. They also appreciate a drop of honey as an offering.
A Mercury Amalgam has 5 functions.
1. It can remove illness from the body and you may feel this amulet moving sound your body when first wearing it. It can take time to get used to wearing this piece.
2. Protects the owner from black magic, ghosts, poisonous animals, accidents and danger.
3. Brings good luck and wealth and even reputedly pulls the luck and good fortune from others.
4. These are also a reflection of the owner's destiny. When it is bright, the destiny is good but if it dulls, take care. It is a natural omen.
5. They also lift the spirit and place the bearer in the position of having direct contact with the maker.
These have no set kata, just follow the precepts and say Namo Dtassa. I will put a few sheets of 100% gold leaf in with these rings to start you off. These rings hold a smaller Datlon but still a good magical talisman and an example of the alchemy and magic of Burma.
TWO RINGS FOR THE PRICE OF ONE to clear this sales post.