On managing to find a good source for these famous Datlon from Kruba See Ong, I thought I would try some different ways to wear them and having 5 close to the body is mind blowing, you will need time to adjust to these.
These Palaut are amalgams of mercury and samlit to pull luck to the bearer and change the behavior of the people close by. These are traditionally worn as rings but here they are open cased in thick silver because it is important that is can be touched when the bearer needs a hit of its calmness or magical properties. These pieces like to eat gold, which can be done by wrapping gold leaf around each Palaut as it boosts its power and then let the gold leaf wear off naturally. I will send a couple of bags of pure gold leaf with the sale to get your started.
A Mercury Amalgam has 5 functions.
1. It can remove illness from the body and you may feel this amulet moving sound your body when first wearing it. It can take time to get used to wearing this piece.
2. Protects the owner from black magic, ghosts, poisonous animals, accidents and danger.
3. Brings good luck and wealth and even reputedly pulls the luck and good fortune from others.
4. These are also a reflection of the owner's destiny. When it is bright, the destiny is good but if it dulls, take care. It is a natural omen.
5. They also lift the spirit and place the bearer in the position of having direct contact with the maker.
These items have no set kata, just follow the precepts, say Namo Dtassa and use the sheets of 100% gold leaf that I will send with this pendant to start you off. I have tested these Datlon and Palaut with Ajarns and they all prefer the Kruba See Ong the most, to the point where I usually have to gift one to them.
Framing the 5 Palaut in this 3" long thick silver pendant makes them easy to wear and brings a hit of some magnitude to the bearer. Take time to get used to this and watch how the world around you changes with your presence.
Standard trackable registered Post ($10) is now available to the USA, Europe, the UK, and Australia for parcels up to the value of $200 but please be aware that things have slowed due to Covid.
ALL orders over $200 and those to Canada, Japan, and NZ - by COURIER ONLY ($50) and it gets there in 5 to 9 days.
If wanting another system in Asia, please write to me and we can work it out.
A 5 Palaut Mercury Eats Gold Silver Pendant by Kruba See Ong
The practices of making amalgams of Mercury to aid the life in this region dates back before recorded history but looks to have originated in Burma. They are safe and are given the properties of highly spiritual makers, to the point where they reflect their inherent quality of magic. Remarkable items.