CAN SEND BY DHL
This is the latest Mercury Datlon from Phra Ajarn O and what a magnificent item it is. I have kept one of these and cannot hold onto it for too long as so strong. Still adjusting to it after a month!
This is a mercury Datlon that includes metals from spiritual sources such as old Buddha statues and it is yet another of the 'recipes' for these items that have come to light through the work of this remarkable magician. There must be at least 10 versions of the mercury Datlon so far discovered but this one is for Noon Duang, a refreshing of the lines of fate to bring a better 'value' to life by raising your good fortune and influence. I wear at Datlon ring from Phra Ajarn O and it is very calming indeed, quite potent and casing this one in this is the Burmese way to allow them to be touched. My casing man has made an amazing job of making these into an eye to search for a better fortune in life.
This Datlon does not eat gold, just leave it be and let it do its job but please be aware that these are potent items and you may feel a little weird till you adjust to their energy. These items are a very rare example of a mixture of alchemy and magic as the structure of the Datlon itself is changed through the kata.
A Mercury Datlon has 5 functions.
1. It can remove illness from the body and you may feel this amulet moving sound your body when first wearing it. It can take time to get used to wearing this piece.
2. Protects the owner from black magic, ghosts, poisonous animals, accidents and danger.
3. Brings good luck and wealth and even reputedly pulls the luck and good fortune from others.
4. These are also a reflection of the owner's destiny. When it is bright, the destiny is good but if it dulls, take care. It is a natural omen.
5. They also lift the spirit and place the bearer in the position of having direct contact with Phra Ajarn O.
This Datlon is large at around 1.3cm and the silver eye itself is 1.6". These have no set kata, just follow the precepts and say Namo Dtassa. Please also note the Yant Na to the rear and the stamp that shows it as the work of this Master of the art. Do not clean the Datlon itself but if it feels like it needs refreshing, leave it out in the rain, which is part of its Wicha.
An astonishing item now beautifully cased in silver.
A Mercury Amalgam Datlon Silver Eye for Noon Duang by Phra Ajarn O
The practices of making amalgams of Mercury to aid the life in this region dates back before recorded history but looks to have originated in Burma. They are safe and are given the properties of highly spiritual makers, to the point where they reflect their inherent quality of magic. Remarkable items.