On managing to find a good source for these famous Datlon from Kruba See Ong of Burma, I can finally start to offer them in a bracelt in the traditional Burmese way (I have had old ones). The Datlon from Kruba See Ong are the ones that the Ajarns recommend so I have put 5 in a thick silver bracelet to give you a proper hit of the magic that these bring. I had 10 of these in my pocket and the effect both on me and the people around me was exceptional, so I have made these fabulous items.
These are an amalgam of mercury and samlit to pull luck to the bearer. They are traditionally worn in rings because it is important that is can be touched when the bearer needs a hit of its calmness or magical properties, so here you get 5 times the effect. These exceptional pieces like to eat gold, which can be done by wrapping gold leaf around each piece to boosts its power and then let the gold leaf wear off naturally.
A Mercury Amalgam has 5 functions.
1. It can remove illness from the body and you may feel this amulet moving sound your body when first wearing it. It can take time to get used to wearing this piece.
2. Protects the owner from black magic, ghosts, poisonous animals, accidents and danger.
3. Brings good luck and wealth and even reputedly pulls the luck and good fortune from others.
4. These are also a reflection of the owner's destiny. When it is bright, the destiny is good but if it dulls, take care. It is a natural omen.
5. They also lift the spirit and place the bearer in the position of having direct contact with the maker.
These remarkable pieces have been made for purpose in an updated way to the traditional ones found in Burma. The size is large but the bracelet can be adapted to fit pretty much anyone. Datlon have no set kata, just follow the precepts, say Namo Dtassa and use the sheets of 100% gold leaf that I will send with this piece to start you off.
Exceptional items. I have kept one of these and they take some getting used to. This is a hit of magic.