It is now more difficult to source the Datlon from Kruba See Ong and these are the LAST TWO in this style. These were made as an alternative to the ring and besides, the one from Kruba Apiwat for a ring is nuclear, so I am ceasing to offer these except in crosses with 5 Palaut because they have exceptional energy to them when made in that form.
This is an amalgam of mercury and samlit to pull luck to the bearer as well as offering other attributes. These are traditionally worn as rings because it is important that is can be touched when the bearer needs a hit of its calmness or magical properties, but is is the same with this bracelet, you just use more gold leaf in their praise. These pieces like to eat gold, which can be done by wrapping gold leaf around them as it boosts its power and then let the gold leaf wear off naturally.
A Mercury Amalgam has 5 functions.
1. They can remove illness from the body and you may feel them moving sound your body when first wearing it. It can take time to get used to wearing this piece.
2. To protect the owner from black magic, ghosts, poisonous animals, accidents and danger.
3. To bring good luck and wealth and even reputedly pulls the luck and good fortune from others.
4. These are also a reflection of the owner's destiny. When they are bright, the destiny is good but if it dulls, take care. It is a natural omen.
5. They also lift the spirit and place the bearer in the position of having direct contact with the maker.
These items have no set kata, just follow the precepts, say Namo Dtassa and use the sheets of 100% gold leaf that I will send with this ring to start you off.
These mercury pieces are an important source of magic and are easy to care for, only needing to have Namo Dtassa as a kata and gold leaf maybe once a month.
I love the Wicha for mercury in this region.
For Payment - Paypal payments now have a 7% sales tax due to changes in Paypal Thailand.
NO PAYMENTS BY WISE AT THIS TIME.
Standard trackable registered Post ($14) is now available to the USA, Europe, the UK, and Australia for parcels up to the value of $200 but please be aware that things may slow due to Covid outbreaks.ALL orders over $200 and those to Canada, Japan, and NZ - by COURIER ONLY ($53.50) and it gets there in 5 to 9 days.
If wanting another system in Asia, please write to me and we can work it out.
A Mercury Eats Gold by Kruba See Ong in silver - to lift the life
The practices of making amalgams of Mercury to aid the life in this region dates back before recorded history but looks to have originated in Burma. They are safe and are given the properties of highly spiritual makers, to the point where they reflect their inherent quality of magic. Remarkable items.
Interviews regarding the forms of mercury amalgams will follow at some point this year as we need a better understanding of this remarkable alchemy.