It's hard keeping up with demand for these at the moment - and I have just added a silver eye version for the same price because some people prefer them in this style - 1.75" wide - and quite gorgeous. See the photos.
On managing to find a good source for these famous Datlon from Kruba See Ong, I can finally start to offer them in a ring once more. The shape of Datlon for the ring is the best one for this purpose and this has a superb energy to it, with many reports of it changing people's lives.
This is an amalgam of mercury and samlit to pull luck to the bearer. These are traditionally worn as rings because it is important that is can be touched when the bearer needs a hit of its calmness or magical properties. These pieces like to eat gold, which can be done by wrapping gold leaf around it as it boosts its power and then let the gold leaf wear off naturally.
A Mercury Amalgam has 5 functions.
1. It can remove illness from the body and you may feel this amulet moving sound your body when first wearing it. It can take time to get used to wearing this piece.
2. Protects the owner from black magic, ghosts, poisonous animals, accidents and danger.
3. Brings good luck and wealth and even reputedly pulls the luck and good fortune from others.
4. These are also a reflection of the owner's destiny. When it is bright, the destiny is good but if it dulls, take care. It is a natural omen.
5. They also lift the spirit and place the bearer in the position of having direct contact with the maker.
These items have no set kata, just follow the precepts, say Namo Dtassa and use the sheets of 100% gold leaf that I will send with this ring to start you off.
Exceptional items - and I have tested these Datlon and Palaut with Ajarns and they all prefer the Kruba See Ong the most, to the point where I usually have to gift one to them.
If you want a different size, just email me regarding the size you require. It takes about 10 days to have a ring made especially for you and there are other options if you do not like rings.
Post - to the USA, Canada, Japan, Oz, The Philippines and NZ - by COURIER ONLY ($50)
Standard registered ($10) applies to everywhere else but do check.
Mercury Eats Gold Silver Rings by Kruba See Ong Sizes 8.5 9.5 10.25 and 11
The practices of making amalgams of Mercury to aid the life in this region dates back before recorded history but looks to have originated in Burma. They are safe and are given the properties of highly spiritual makers, to the point where they reflect their inherent quality of magic. Remarkable items.