These are large Silver bracelets that use the Mercury Eats Gold Palaut from Kruba Boonlert, a renowned old Kruba from Lampoon and two smaller Palaut from another renowned old Kruba, Kruba Tao of South Chiang Mai. These Palaut represent the purity of the maker as he instills the piece with his own qualities while being produced, all through a process controlled by kata and the Wicha for this originates in Burma. By putting three together they all add to each other's energy to bring something magically wonderful AND on a thick silver bracelet.
There are amalgams of mercury and Samlit on one bracelet and silver mercury Palaut, and they have been mounted this was because it is important that they can be touched for the direct transfer of power. In Burma, it is common to see people rubbing their Palaut for a 'hit', a boost in personal fortune whenever they need it. I have mounted the Palaut in this way because I once had some old ones from Burma, which were wonderful. Here we have two bracelets and you choose which you like.
These Palaut like to eat gold, which can be done by wrapping gold leaf around it as it boosts its power and the best way to apply this is to get oil from the nose and roll the Palaut in the gold leaf. They also appreciate a drop of honey as an offering.
A Mercury Amalgam has 5 functions.
1. It can remove illness from the body and you may feel this amulet moving sound your body when first wearing it. It can take time to get used to wearing this piece.
2. Protects the owner from black magic, ghosts, poisonous animals, accidents and danger.
3. Brings good luck and wealth and even reputedly pulls the luck and good fortune from others.
4. These are also a reflection of the owner's destiny. When it is bright, the destiny is good but if it dulls, take care. It is a natural omen.
5. They also lift the spirit and place the bearer in the position of having direct contact with the maker.
These have no set kata, just follow the precepts and say Namo Dtassa. I will put a few sheets of 100% gold leaf in with this ring to start you off. These solid silver bracelets hold large pieces of amalgam that are good magical talismans, an example of the alchemy and magic of Burma.
I adore the mercury amalgams but please be aware that these can take a little time to adjust to them as they clean out your body. They have been made to fit a 7" wrist and are there a larger size.