This is an amalgam of mercury and samlit to pull luck to the bearer and it is the one I wore as am about to upgrade. These are traditionally worn as rings because it is important that is can be touched when the bearer needs a hit of its calmness or magical properties. These pieces like to eat gold, which can be done by wrapping gold leaf around it as it boosts its power and then let the gold leaf wear off naturally.
A Mercury Amalgam has 5 functions.
1. It can remove illness from the body and you may feel this amulet moving sound your body when first wearing it. It can take time to get used to wearing this piece.
2. Protects the owner from black magic, ghosts, poisonous animals, accidents and danger.
3. Brings good luck and wealth and even reputedly pulls the luck and good fortune from others.
4. These are also a reflection of the owner's destiny. When it is bright, the destiny is good but if it dulls, take care. It is a natural omen.
5. They also lift the spirit and place the bearer in the position of having direct contact with the maker.
These items have no set kata, just follow the precepts, say Namo Dtassa and use the sheets of 100% gold leaf that I will send with this ring to start you off.
Exceptional items - and I have tested these Datlon and Palaut with Ajarns and they all prefer the Kruba See Ong the most, to the point where I usually have to gift one to them.
This is an 11.75US size and I have worn it for a year or so. It is a good piece and selling it has nothing to do with its function or power, I am just going up a grade.
These mercury pieces are an important source of magic for us all.
For Payment - Paypal payments now have a 7% sales tax due to changes in Paypal Thailand. Payments are also accepted through WISE via the email email@example.com, which has no fee and you only send the cost of the item plus postage.
Standard trackable registered Post ($14) is now available to the USA, Europe, the UK, and Australia for parcels up to the value of $200 but please be aware that things may slow due to Covid outbreaks.ALL orders over $200 and those to Canada, Japan, and NZ - by COURIER ONLY ($53.50) and it gets there in 5 to 9 days.
If wanting another system in Asia, please write to me and we can work it out.
My Old Mercury Eats Gold Silver Ring by Kruba See Ong - size US11.75
The practices of making amalgams of Mercury to aid the life in this region dates back before recorded history but looks to have originated in Burma. They are safe and are given the properties of highly spiritual makers, to the point where they reflect their inherent quality of magic. Remarkable items.
Interviews regarding the forms of mercury amalgams will follow at some point this year as we need a better understanding of this remarkable alchemy.