Yaa Rattana Saara by Kruba Apiwat
This is made knowledge of Kruba Wat Mai Hong and it is one of his famous Wicha. It is praised by the Tai Yai people and is highly valued by them. As the only known disciple of Kruba Wat Mai Hong, Kruba Apiwat makes sure that he has these Yaa available as they are a great boon for the people who follow him and otherwise, they would have to find the old versions, which can be very expensive.
These are the benefits for this Yaa.
1. Anyone who has this Yaa is boosted by keeping the precepts and will be blessed by the angels to bring luck and fortune.
2. Carry this with you to bring love and support from those in higher authority and all entities, including the higher deities.
3. When traveling, carry the Yaa to being its benefits.
4. Grind the Yaa to mix with clean water to sprinkle in the place of business to bring luck, wealth and customers.
5. Grind to use for sexual desire to mix with alcohol and apply on the naval before sex to bond, make them love you and want more sex.
6. If you grind the Yaa and mix with water, then wash your face, hands and feet in that water it will bring love, support and courage.
7. Grind it and mix with alcohol and ink for Sak Yant.
8. Keep this Yaa where you keep your money to bring more.
9. If you have any court cases, grind it in the water and bathe with this to help things go your way.
These Yaa are available in their silver case or as just the Yaa for bathing, which is $50 less than the cased version.
It measures 1.5” in its fine silver case and only uses the Namo Dtassa kata.
I have added some old pics of the Wicha for Yaa Ratana by Kruba Wat Mai Hong and a photo of the paper that came with it on which you can see the Yaa in its original temple case.
Burmese Wicha is renowned for its potent herbal mixtures and the blessings the maker can give. This amulet is a testament to that statement.
For Payment - Paypal payments now have a 7% sales tax due to changes in Paypal Thailand. Payments are also accepted through WISE via the email firstname.lastname@example.org, which has no fee and you only send the cost of the item plus postage.
Standard trackable registered Post ($14) is now available to the USA, Europe, the UK, and Australia for parcels up to the value of $200 but please be aware that things may slow due to Covid outbreaks.ALL orders over $200 and those to Canada, Japan, and NZ - by COURIER ONLY ($53.50) and it gets there in 5 to 9 days.
If wanting another system in Asia, please write to me and we can work it out.
The Yaa Ratana Saara Yaa by Kruba Apiwat in silver
Burmese Magic is mysterious and strange and currently very popular as it brings changes to life that we cannot explain. It is famous for its Yaa mixtures, which are combinations of rare plants and specific rituals that can take many months but produce something exceptional. These mixtures are handed down through the generations of Masters that follow. Kruba Apiwat is perhaps the top maker of Yaa mixtures at this time.